How to Help: Share the Relief
How you can help:
1) Please help us spread the word about this issue and about our program to Share the Relief. Forward this message or a link to this page to all your friends, post it on Facebook, tweet about it, send it to any organization you belong to so they can share it with their membership.
2) If you know of a grant program we might use to help us fund this program, please let us know? We believe every school should provide child ear muffs for use by students who want to use them. Child ear muffs can help all children focus and do better on tests, even those with normal hearing, but most especially those suffering from ANS. Teachers who have access to child ear muffs can try them with their difficult students and help in many cases to significantly improve outcomes, especially for kids who suffer from undiagnosed ANS. There are over 92,000 elementary schools in the USA and every one of them needs more money to operate, leaving nothing extra to buy child ear muffs.
3) If you are a researcher interested in testing the efficacy of using child ear muffs on various populations of children, let us know. All our evidence to date is anecdotal, and as convincing as that is to us who have heard on the phone from so many people over the years of the transformations parents have seen in their children’s behaviors from simply using child ear muffs, we need the data that can only be collected from properly conducted and controlled trials. We will do everything we can to assist you.
4) If you are a teacher, school administrator or a parent, let us know your needs. We will add you to our list and provide you with as many MyTMuffs as we can, as soon as we can.
5) If you know of any young child, especially from 6 months to 4 years old, buy them a set of child ear muffs. We sell all kinds, but highly recommend our own MyTMuffs brand. MyTMuffs offer the best value, with quality features and a low price. And by buying a MyTMuff from our store, you will guarantee that another needy child with ANS will get the relief he or she needs.
There are hundreds of thousands of kids in our schools and homes who can benefit from child ear muffs and as a small company we simply cannot do it alone. With your help though, we can make a real difference.
Sponsored by Ear Plug Superstore, Copyright 2014.